Heartwarming ‘Merry Christmas’ Wishes to Write in a Card –
Christmas is the most anticipated time of the year, it is when families come together to celebrate and this is cherished because it happens once a year, on Christmas day you will want to wish your people well, be it in a card, SMS, or spoken words, this article is going to help you choose what to say on that special day.
Best Christmas Wishes To Write in Christmas Card
1. This Christmas, you’re the best gift I could ask for.
2. Merry Christmas! May your happiness be large and your bills be small.
3. Wishing you nothing but the best this holiday season.
4. May your holidays sparkle with joy and laughter!
5. Merry Christmas! I hope you receive one blessing after another this coming year.
6 It’s people like you that make Christmas so special and meaningful. Thank you!
7. Please note: Christmas is canceled. Apparently, you told Santa you’ve been good this year and he died of laughter.
8. It’s not what’s under the tree that matters most, it’s who’s around it. Every year, I’m so grateful to have you.
9. Thinking of you this season and wishing you a joyful holiday.
10. Cheers to eggnog by the fire, warm holiday memories, and you.
11. My love for you shines brighter than the lights on the tree.
Funny Christmas Wishes
- Do we know our ugly sweaters… Let’s party! Happy Holidays!
- Christmas is the only time of year in which one can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks. Enjoy!
- Wishing you a white Christmas! (And when you run out of white, just open a bottle of red).
- You’re a gift in my life. And not the kind I’d return for store credit. Merry Christmas!
- A Christmas reminder: Don’t try to borrow any money from elves … they’re always a little short. Have a Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you hope, peace, and lots of Christmas cookies this holiday season!
- They say the best Christmas gifts come from the heart … but cash and gift cards do wonders too! Happy Holidays!
- Remember, Santa is watching. Everything. Yes, even that. Anyway, Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas! May your happiness be large and your bills be small.
- This holiday season, let’s make it a point to cherish what’s truly important in our lives: cookies.
- I told Santa you were good this year and sent him a link to your Pinterest board. Merry Christmas to you!
- This Christmas, may your family be functional and all your batteries be included.
- Merry Christmas! I put so much thought into your gift that now it’s too late to get it.
- Please note: Christmas is canceled. Apparently, you told Santa you have been good this year … he died laughing.
- Is it just me, or does Santa look younger every year?
- Christmas is mostly for children. But we adults can enjoy it too until the credit card bills arrive.
- Eat. Drink. Be Merry. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Short Christmas Wishes
- “Oh, Christmas isn’t just a day. It’s a frame of mind.”
- Have a magical holiday season!
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
- “At Christmas, all roads lead home.”
- Happy ho-ho-holidays.
- Time to jingle bell rock.
- Joy to the world.
- Get ready for your heart to grow in three sizes.
- Christmas, don’t be late!
- All is calm, all is bright.
- May joy linger in your heart.
- Tis the season to be jolly.
- Sending you light and laughter this Christmas.
- “May all your Christmases be white?”
Christmas Wishes & Messages
- Merry Christmas, Alex! May the joy of the season linger in your heart all the New Year.
- From our family to yours, have a wonderful season of celebrations! Merry Christmas from John, Rachael, and Kyle Washington
- Peace and love to you this holiday season and in all the seasons of the year to come. Merry Christmas, Cameron!
- Tis the Season to be Jolly, so raise a glass and sing tra-la-lolly! Merry Christmas, Jake!
- Wishing you Happy Holidays and a New Year that makes you smile every day, Melissa! -The Jackson Family, 2019
- Peace… Joy… Love… Wishing you these and the Happiest of Holidays! -Merry Christmas from all of The Johnson Family!
- May your celebrations be marvelously Merry and beautifully Bright, Ambrose! -Happy Holidays from David & Ariel Shields!
- Merry Christmas with Love from the DaLong Family! Sending all our best wishes for the coming New Year, Ken and Dana!Merry Christmas!
- Peace and goodwill, love, and great joy are our wishes for you, Carol!
Meaningful Christmas Wishes
- May the Christmas Season bring only happiness and joy to you and your family.
- The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
- Wishing you a season full of light and laughter for you and your family.
- Best wishes for a joyous Christmas filled with love, happiness, and prosperity!
- May all that is beautiful, and meaningful and brings you joy be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year!
- Merry Christmas! Wishing you all the happiness your holiday can hold!
- May your holidays sparkle with joy and laughter.
- I hope the magic of Christmas fills every corner of your heart and home with joy — now and always.
- Our family wishes you love, joy, and peace … today, tomorrow, and always.
- May your family have a holiday season that is full of wonderful surprises, treats, and nonstop laughter.
- Merry Christmas! Wishing you all the best this holiday season!
- Wishing you a Christmas that’s merry and bright!
- We hope you have a safe and relaxing holiday season.
- I hope your holiday season is full of peace, joy, and happiness.
- Merry Christmas with lots of love.
- I hope your Christmas is filled with joy this year!
- Happy Holidays! I hope all of your Christmas wishes come true.
Merry Christmas Wishes for Friends
- When I count the blessings of my life, I count you twice!
- The gift of your friendship is my favorite Christmas present.
- “Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room.” —Nora Roberts
- For you, at Christmas time: a wish for happiness, warmth, and love.
- It’s people like you that make Christmas so special and meaningful. Thank you.
- Thinking of you this season and wishing you a joyful holiday.
- Cheers to eggnog by the fire, warm holiday memories, and you.
- Every Christmas is merrier because you’re a part of it, my forever friend.
- The gift of love, of joy, of peace… May all these and more be yours this Christmas.
- I’m grateful for you every day—but especially at Christmastime.
- May the melody and spirit of the holidays fill your home with love and peace.
- No matter how far apart we are, the warmth of Christmas will bring us closer together.
- Not even Santa could bring a better friend.
- Let’s get merry and bright!
- Snowflake kisses and candy cane wishes.
- Here’s to a magical holiday.