Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in UK Without IELTS in 2024
Are you interested in studying in the UK but then again you have financial issues? then come closer and focus on this article because you will find opportunities here and the most interesting part is that there is no need for IELTS for these opportunities.
These scholarships cover your tuition, cost of living, and the entire cost of your degree – we’re talking tuition, living expenses, and flights.
We have combined good scholarships for you to choose from and keep your fingers crossed to succeed.
Interesting right? now let’s dive into these sweet opportunities. The first on our list is the:
1. The Chevening Scholarships
Chevening enables outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the UK. Chevening Scholarships offers fully funded master’s degrees in the UK. There is no such thing as a ‘typical’ Chevening Scholar, but those who are successful tend to have ambition, leadership qualities, and a passion for influencing positive change in their home countries.
Note: Learn more about the Chevening Scholarships on their website.
2. The Commonwealth Scholarships
Commonwealth Scholarships are aimed at students from across the Commonwealth who would not otherwise be able to afford to study in the UK. By funding postgraduate studies in a range of different study formats, the scheme helps to support future innovators and leaders. Also, Commonwealth Scholarships are UK university scholarships given to talented individuals with the potential to make a positive impact on the global stage.
Note: Learn more about the Commonwealth Scholarships on their website.
3. The Rhodes Scholarships
The Rhodes Scholarship is a fully funded, full-time, postgraduate award that enables talented young people from around the world to study at the University of Oxford. Applying for the Scholarship is a challenge, but it is an experience that has helped generations of young people to succeed.
Note: Learn more about the Rhodes Scholarships on their website.
4. The Marshall Scholarships
Marshall Scholars embody the UK and USA’s special relationship and are chosen for their academic ability, leadership, and ambassadorial potential. Marshall Scholarships are mainly funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office and are overseen by the Marshall Aid Commemoration Commission.
Also, The Marshall Scholarships finance up to 3 years of graduate study at any UK university. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.7 GPA equivalent. Awards include university fees, travel, and living expenses. Applications open in May or June for the following year.
Eligibility Criteria for IELTS-Free Scholarships
To be eligible for these scholarships, you’ll need to meet a few basic criteria.
- First, you must be an international student from a non-EU country looking to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a UK university.
- Second, you’ll need to demonstrate strong academic ability. This usually means having excellent grades – typically a minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent. Some scholarships may require higher, so check the details. You may also need to provide references from your professors or academic advisor.
- Third, you must prove you have the motivation and passion for your chosen field of study. This could mean through extracurricular activities, volunteer work, internships, or a strong personal statement. Tell them your goals and how the scholarship will help you achieve them.
- Finally, while these scholarships don’t require IELTS scores, you’ll still need to prove your English proficiency. This is usually done by providing scores from another approved English language test like TOEFL or Duolingo, or evidence you’ve studied in English. If English is your native language, you’ll need to provide documentation like a passport or school record.
In other words
You are advised to not give up, do your research well, and make sure you are eligible before applying, then apply to as many as you can to be on the safer side and not get disappointed. you can always try and try again.
The important thing is to start researching and applying for these scholarships early. Check deadlines and make sure you have all the necessary documents ready. These generous scholarships can fund your tuition, living expenses, and even travel – so they’re worth the effort! With the right preparation, you have a good chance of securing one and fulfilling your dream of studying in the UK.
Check Dollar(USD) to Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today!